Right of Withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity.)
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Anisch de la Cara, Avda de la Marina 72x, 03720 Benissa, Spain, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post or email). You may use the attached sample withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which we are informed about your withdrawal from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- for the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, which can be delivered only after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals, or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
You can also find the withdrawal form for download here: http://www.anisch.com/Widerrufsformular_Anisch.pdf